As part of the St Stephen's Festival of Arts and Faith, Sarah will be exhibiting some of her paintings in St Stephen's Church, Gloucester Road, London.
The exhibition runs from Monday 4th to Saturday 9th June 2018 and is open between 11am and 8pm each day.
Sarah exhibited paintings during the St Endellion Easter Festival, where she was Artist in Residence in 2017.
The exhibition was open before concerts and during intervals in St Endellion Church Hall, Port Isaac, Cornwall from 31st March to 8th April 2018.
Past exhibitionsSarah has exhibited widely in the past few years, in France and the UK, notably in London, Cumbria and East Anglia:
- The Russell Gallery, Putney, London
- The Gallery Shepherd Market, London
- Musique Cordiale Festival, Seillans, South of France
- Red Barn Gallery, Penrith, Cumbria
- Upfront Gallery, Penrith, Cumbria
- Grapevine Gallery, Norwich and Burnham Market, Norfolk
- The Royal Society of Portrait Painters, London
- Battersea Contemporary Art Fair, London
- The Old Fire Engine House, Ely, Cambridgeshire
- Sheridan Russell Gallery, London
- Thackeray Gallery, London
- Abbot Hall Art Gallery, Kendal, Cumbria
CollectionsPaintings by Sarah are also to be found in public collections, these include:
- St George's Hospital, London
- The Building Societies' Commission
- Metropolitan Police headquarters, Scotland Yard, London
- Portrait of Lord Stevens, formerly Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police
Painting of a service held in Westminster Abbey to commemorate the 250th anniversary of St George's Hospital